For those families that need 24-hour care for mom and want to maintain all of the comforts of a home environment, Serenity of Commerce is the perfect assisted living solution. Ensuring that your mom has all her needs addressed while living in a home setting is our highest priority.
We are fully staffed 24/7 with trained med-techs & care givers with complete access to physical therapy, skilled nursing and our house doctors (Primary care Physician & Podiatrist).
- Skilled Nurses meet weekly to review.
- House Doctors meet bi-weekly to review.
- Family POA meet monthly to review.
At Serenity of Commerce, we provide a safe, secure, and warm environment where we maintain activities of daily life while maintaining self-esteem and reducing the level of frustration from cognitive decline. We are focused on serving elderly memory care residents that need the supervision of medication management and assistance with daily living. We give our ladies dignified care while maximizing their cognitive and physical health.
Basic services and acommodations offered at Serenity of Commerce:
- Meals: Three meals served daily (including any unique accommodations for required diets).
- Housekeeping: We do daily light housekeeping with trash removal plus more in depth cleaning each week.
- Laundry: Wow... we do a lot of laundry! Linens & personal clothes are done weekly or as needed.
- Medication Administration: includes any diabetic needs like blood glucose testing and insulin injections.
- Personal Assistance: Bathing, personal hygiene and grooming, incontinence management, clothing selection and dressing assistance, transfer and mobility assistance, reminders for meals and activities.
- Fall prevention system with both bed and wheelchair alarm features.
- Call response system.
- Trained staff on duty 24 hours per day.
- We work with visiting physicians, visiting podiatrist, along with physical, occupational and speech therapist.